Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
1. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A GIVEAWAY.
NO DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THESE GIVEAWAYS. MAKING A DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter without making a contribution, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see Section 6 below.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9am Eastern Standard Time and ends on Friday, May 3 2013 at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (“Entry Period”). All entries must be received by Friday, May 3 2013 at 9pm Eastern Standard Time
3. ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States and Canada who are legal residents and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are two ways to enter the Promotion online:
1. To enter by making a donation, go to http://teamup4community.org/Donate/ and follow the directions on the donation page or on http://w20foundation.blogspot.com/. Make a donation pursuant to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law, as listed on the donation page. No minimum donation is required, and making a donation will not increase your chances of winning.
6. To enter without making a donation, email email@example.com with your name, phone number, email address and mailing address. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by the W20 Foundation. Entries must be received during the Entry Period.
7. ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: The W20 Foundation is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries. The W20 Foundation is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process.
8. Giveaway DESCRIPTION: TWO (2) lucky winners will receive one of the following, one (1) winner randomly selected per giveaway. Giveaways Include:
Package #1: NYI 2013 Team SIgned Jersey, Two (2) NYI Homegame Playoff Tickets to Game #1, One Limo ride to and from the Nassau Coliseum for up to four (4) people , $150 in Food Vouchers.
Package #2: NYI Signed Pucks- Tavares and Moulson, Two (2) NYI Homegame Playoff Tickets to Game #2, $150 in Food Vouchers
The total approximate retail value of the GIVEAWAYS so far is over $2000. Additional restrictions apply as outlined in these Rules.
9. GIVEAWAY RESTRICTIONS: The Giveaways are awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind. The Giveaways are non-transferrable. The giveaways may not be substituted for cash or any other giveaway, except that the W20 Foundation may at its discretion substitute a giveaway of equal or greater value. The value of the giveaway may be taxable as income under federal, state, or local laws, and the winner will receive an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the giveaway.
10. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The winners will be chosen in a random selection at the end of the fundraiser. The winners will be notified no later than Saturday, May 4, 2013 by email or telephone.
11. WINNER RESTRICTIONS: As a condition of receipt of the giveaway, except where prohibited by law, the winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within one (1) day of notification in order to be awarded the giveaway. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within one (1) day, or fails to return the signed documents within one (1) day, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
12. COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of the W20 Foundation and TU4C as well as the NY Islanders. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by the W20 Foundation .
13. REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNER, OR DESCRIPTION OF GIVEAWAY: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winner, or a description of the GIVEAWAY, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to W20 Foundation P.O. Box 310 Westhampton Beach, NY 11978. Requests must be received no later than May 30, 2013. The winner’s name may be obtained beginning May 4,2013.
14. INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the W20 Foundation’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of W20 Foundation. W20 Foundation’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of New York, and shall be resolved in the courts of Suffolk County, New York.
15. VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with W20 Foundation’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
16. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering this Promotion, entrants release W20 Foundation and its agents from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion.
17. OTHER CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize.
18. MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Giveaway may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to W20 Foundation P.O. Box 310 Westhampton Beach, NY 11978